Using essential oils is not only taking control of your health and wellness, it is liberating.
WHAT ARE ESSENTIAL OILS?
- Naturally occurring volatile aromatic compounds
- Found in the bark, seeds, stem, roots, flowers and other parts of plants
- Protects plants against environmental threats and provide beneficial properties
- Highly concentrated when distilled for purity, potency, and efficacy
- used historically for food preparation, beauty treatment, and health-care practices
Essential oils are considered the alternative medicine, however, essential oils are actually the original medicine. Pharmaceutical companies have found a way to take a natural thing, isolate it, duplicate it, and sell it by creating a synthetic. Our bodies are struggle to process the fake copy which leads to side effects.
As a Wellness Advocate, I understand the importance of western medicine, and I will be the first to see my doctor when the situation warrants. However, I feel proud to know that I can use my essential oils as the first option to my health and wellness.
WHY DOTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS?
CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils
- Sourced from a global network of growers to ensure the most pure and efficacious essential oils
- Rigorously tested for standards of purity and potency
- Free from fillers or artificial ingredients
- Free of harmful contaminants
- Provide health-conscious individuals with a safe and natural alternative
- Used for a wide range of emotional and physical wellness applications
- Have few, if any, undesirable side effects when used as directed
- One drop is all that is needed to achieve a powerful benefit
- Cultivates partnerships with artisans, small-scale growers, and distilleries
- Organizes growers into cooperatives, creating jobs and improving income
- Establishes stable pricing with a trustworthy, long-term buyer
- Empowers growers, families, and communities in impoverished nations
I chose to align with doTERRA because they are teaming with Scientists, Medical Partnerships, Practitioners, and Universities to advance the use of essential oils in clinical environments. You can see their partnerships HERE.
doTERRA also aligns with my belief system of giving back to our communities and our world. The giving doTERRA offers through their Healing Hands, Humanitarian Partnerships, and Co-Impact sourcing makes me proud to be partnered with them.
HOW DO YOU USE ESSENTIAL OILS?
- Diffuse or inhale oils to stimulate, calm, or sooth your senses
- Diffusing oils can cleanse and purify the air
- Apply for massage benefit
- Apply for skin care benefits such as reducing blemishes and signs of aging
- Certain oils have a rich culinary history and can be used as dietary supplements for targeted wellness.
- doTERRA labels their bottles with Supplemental Facts so you can easily identify the oils that are safe for ingestion
- Important to note: I am only promoting ingestion of doTERRA oils. They are proven to be safe.
HOW DO I PURCHASE DOTERRA OILS
- Purchase at retail prices through a Wellness Advocate
- Purchase at wholesale prices by becoming a doTERRA member
Purchasing doTERRA is like purchasing a COSTCO membership, except, if you don’t want to become a member, you do have the option to pay retail.
To become a member, it is $35. Here are the perks:
- You can be part of the Member Loyalty Rewards Program
- Purchasing monthly gives you up to 30% of your order back in product points (or product dollars) towards free products.
- Each year you renew your membership, it is $25 and you receive a free Peppermint oil (value of $20.50)
- There are no monthly mandatory orders, you order when and what you want.
- Product of the Month Club: As a Loyalty Rewards Member, earn the free product for each 125 PV order placed by the 15th.
To become part of my doTERRA tribe comment, or visit my doTERRA site.
The best thing about joining doTERRA is you are joining a tribe. A community of people who choose to make the choice to live in a world with less toxins. A group who share their experiences and what they found works best. With essential oils, people react differently. What works for most, may not work for you. Having the community to share the knowledge and support you and your journey is priceless.
I hope we can share our journeys together. Message me HERE today.